Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Build 1.5.92

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    We will track both the 'Tourney Elo' and the 'Global Elo' in the Hall of Valor. So the 5 games you play that day will be tracked twice, once the tourney and once for over-all standing.
    I don't believe this is currently true - neither my tournament win nor my tournament loss have counted towards my global stats in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I don't believe this is currently true - neither my tournament win nor my tournament loss have counted towards my global stats in any way.
    Same for me (at least when I looked yesterday evening)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Agreed, this would be nice to add later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grits View Post
    ^ something like that could be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    We will track both the 'Tourney Elo' and the 'Global Elo' in the Hall of Valor. So the 5 games you play that day will be tracked twice, once the tourney and once for over-all standing.
    Is it the same for #Games, #Wins, W/L Ratio and Win streak, so that all global stats are changed by games in tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodaddict View Post
    Is it the same for #Games, #Wins, W/L Ratio and Win streak, so that all global stats are changed by games in tourney?
    Hi, I would like to get this answered before the next tournament starts. It is not too important, but I guess it is not really hard to answer so I assume it was just overlooked and I push it again to unread...
    (I know that there were more important things to do with the public release so I don't really wanna blame anyone for ignoring this question so far... But maybe someone who know finds 30 seconds to answer.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2