Thread: U.I. idea for stats

U.I. idea for stats

When you click on a unit, they get a smaller, blue/grey banner.
    Stats aren't correct in the images but you get the idea, sorry for the low rez.
    I think I like the second idea best, since it's out of the way.

Hey, I just saw that match-up on Tirean's stream!

Stoic probably already has something in mind for this, but I like your idea. I'd go with the first idea and, to make it even more out-of-the-way, I'd make it show up only on double-click (with the first click showing movement range as it already does). Grey > Blue, as blue is used for your unit's banner on its turn.

Double click is an interesting idea, or maybe just a toggle in options.

BTW, in my games, I don't see the blue circles around my guys. Amy I missing something in the options?
    Last edited by Grits; 02-23-2013 at 05:11 PM.

A lot of people have been asking for this recently. I believe it's coming soon. Arnie mentioned that it IS happening. I'm just not sure when.

John said in about 2 weeks (after PAX specifically, so the 2 weeks has a bit of buffer).

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    John said in about 2 weeks (after PAX specifically, so the 2 weeks has a bit of buffer).
    Since it is not the first time that I recently read that something will happen after PAX I have to ask: What does it mean? (I know it is Latin for peace and some notorious furniture from IKEA...)

PAX is a game event/convention/conference, forgot where it's held in the US, but it's big

if its PAX east which is coming up next week its in Boston Mass USA.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

OK, thanks! I was guessing before that PAX might be somehow related to Easter, but at least the time frame is similar...