Console Game Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a brand-new title with a team of highly respected game developers? Are you a reliable, effective, and quality focused Engineer that can level up a project and the team around you? If so, here is an opportunity at Stoic to iterate with design teams and make the best game possible!
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a Console Game Engineer for development of our next project. You will help us take the project from preproduction phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
As a Console Game Engineer, you will bring our title to the top console platforms. You’ll work in Unreal and will own any platform specific integration, including optimization, tuning, and polish. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on platform independent game features and tools.
- Console development experience (PS, Xbox, Switch)
- C++ expertise
- Major game engine experience
- Write clean, efficient, reliable and re-usable code
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- Recent experience shipping one or more PS and Xbox titles
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- A track record of shipping software on time
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at moc.o1614624405iduts1614624405ciots1614624405@sboj1614624405 to apply, or for more information!