Our team at Stoic, a 4-time BAFTA nominated video game company, is seeking an Executive Producer to join us in bustling downtown Seattle. As a growing studio, we are open to speaking with candidates that are Senior Producers and are excited to grow into an Executive Producer role.
This is a key position to our studio. As an Executive Producer, you will lead the Producers and manage a distributed team (Seattle + Austin) to deliver a new project to market. You will guide our team to deliver a high-quality title on-time and on-budget while promoting a collaborative, fun, and results-oriented environment.
You will help us build a live operations expertise and grow our studio capabilities. You will manage the relationship with our Publisher, evaluate vendors, and work with our department leads to maintain long-term project planning. If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, we would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Cultivate and manage relationships with external partners
- Create and foster team practices and processes
- Own, report, and negotiate the development roadmap deliverables with Publisher
- Manage and collaborate with discipline leads to ensure the best features are getting created at the right times
- Coordinate with external Quality Assurance teams for testing cycles
- Mentor, hire, and lead Associate Producers
- Hire, build, and manage our Service Operation teams for Release Management, Live Operations, Community Management, and Testing
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (7 years in Game Project Management or Studio Leadership)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an Executive Producer capacity
- Shipped at least one AAA (PC or Console) title in a Senior production capacity
- Agile / Scrum mastery and certification. PMP Certification highly desirable
- Experience building teams focused on high-quality game development – team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc…
- Strong working knowledge of Jira (or similar tools) and bug / task tracking software
- Strong document management skills via Microsoft Office or Google G-Suite
- An ability to multitask and work across multiple disciplines such as risk assessment, time management, ability to define priorities, issue resolution to meet deadlines, etc…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude in the workplace
Stoic Studio is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us a moc.o1576152764iduts1576152764ciots1576152764@sboj1576152764 to apply, or for more information!