Jr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Our team at Stoic, a 4-time BAFTA nominated video game company, is seeking a Jr. QA Engineer to join us in bustling downtown Seattle. Come join a creative team of dedicated game developers, as we embark on a new journey!
As a Jr. QA Engineer, you will test aspects across-the-board for our new title and will work closely with our developers across all disciplines to ensure excellent quality to the games production. Manual test experience within the Video Game industry is required as a baseline.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, we would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform functional and manual testing for gameplay mechanics.
- Identify, document / report and track bugs into a bug tracking tool
- Work with our Lead to develop and run test cases and provide feedback for risk assessment
- Interface with other disciplines for Feature Testing, Sprint planning, bid estimates and Test representation
- Work within deadlines, take direction from our Leads, and work proactively in the environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field is highly preferred
- 1 year of experience working as a QA Engineer or Manual QA Engineer within the Video Game industry for PC and Console AAA titles
- Knowledge of bug writing and bug tracking software. Experience debugging software is highly preferred
- An ability to script in one-or-more language is preferred, as is any experience working in Automation
- A proactive approach to problem solving and implementing solutions
- A true passion for Video Games!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us a moc.o1576156250iduts1576156250ciots1576156250@sboj1576156250 to apply, or for more information!