Sr. Lead Producer
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing team of Producers for an exciting new project? Do you consider yourself an inspirational, passionate, and collaborative Producer who is able to deliver projects on-time while earning the trust and respect of a team of highly respected Game Developers?
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a Senior Lead Producer for the development of our next project. You will help us take the project from prototype phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Executive Producer and extended team of highly creative Designers, Artists and Engineers across Stoic. You will ensure that our project is delivered on-time and on-budget while maintaining a high-level of quality.
What you will do:
- Manage and mentor a small production team
- Work with content, art, audio, tech, and design teams.
- Motivate and drive the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help assimilate the quality, technical, and business requirements. Communicate and drive the goals with the team.
- Partner with studio leads to drive the schedule of near and long-term deliverables within each team.
- Keep studio leadership up to date on progress, slippage and risk.
- Ensure great communication across the team acting as the ultimate diplomat, identifying areas of potential conflict and preventing issues from escalating.
- Be able to work independently, often without direct guidance, as needed.
- Present to groups of all types and sizes and represent the project to internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- 4-6+ years of experience creating, managing, and reporting on development schedules for cross-functional teams (tools include: JIRA, ADO, Excel / Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum studio environment
- An ability to identify scheduling dependencies and remove blockers and identify / mitigate risks
- Experience and expertise in Console or PC AAA titles
- Familiarity with best-in-class Games as a Service (GaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information to a variety of audiences
- Agile / Scrum mastery
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of successfully shipping software on time
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at moc.o1613537783iduts1613537783ciots1613537783@sboj1613537783 to apply, or for more information!