Talent Acquisition / HR Manager
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated indie video game company, is seeking a Talent Acquisition / HR Manager to join us.
This role has responsibilities for both talent acquisition and HR oversight. Duties include fostering the culture and professional health of our growing, cross-disciplinary team, recruiting and screening candidates, and facilitating interviews. You will work with the rest of the team to develop job descriptions and postings, communicate with the team, and support its wellbeing. You will be the expert resource concerning benefits and policy questions.
Stoic’s mission is to create works that we can all be proud of, and that delight our players. We provide a positive and stimulating environment for our team which allows them to claim long term happiness and satisfaction with their company. Will your unique skills help our studio reach the next level of success?
- Participate in applicant evaluation and selection.
- Manage job postings, screen applicants, and schedule interviews.
- Perform outreach, organize recruiting events, and market open positions.
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Participate in interview debriefs.
- Develop strategies and implementation for the cultural and professional growth of the team with a goal to increase professional satisfaction, team cohesion, understanding, inclusion, and team productivity.
- Administer benefits through TriNet, our Professional Employer Organization.
- Ensure employees understand the company benefits and policies.
- Plan and execute changes to these company benefits and policies.
- Create plans for training and development of staff, own the budgets for these activities, and create documentation to bolster long term learning.
- Foster team culture.
- BA/BS; MBA or MA in Business or HR-related field a plus.
- Identify and reinforce the importance of team culture, cohesion, diversity, inclusion, and growth.
- Excel at professional networking to discover opportunities.
- Exceptional organization.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled at administering benefits and policies using software tools. Consistently observe the protocols of security, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Deep understanding of the benefits options available to employees, from health and insurance to quality of life perks.
- Empathetic, understanding, and patient in your professional relationships. You strive to understand team members’ strengths and needs.
- Experience supporting and hiring for video gaming teams
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.