Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a brand-new title with a team of highly respected game developers? Are you a reliable, effective, and quality focused Tools Programmer that can level up a project and the team around you? If so, here is an opportunity at Stoic to iterate with design teams and make the best game possible!
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a Tools Programmer for the development of our next project. You will help us take the project from preproduction phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
As a Tools programmer you will create the automation, tools, and pipelines that empower the entire team to do their best work in the most efficient way possible.
- Collaborate with content creators to gather requirements and develop solutions, emphasizing productivity, ergonomy, and user empathy
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the code base
- Mentor/help other developers on their coding skills and on architectural decisions
- C# / .NET Core, WPF, MVVM expertise
- Applicable Bachelor degree and/or functional work experience of at least 5 years
- Hands on experience with Test Driven Development
- Passion for technology, coding, and building intuitive and inspiring tool-sets
- Passion for .NET and all things Microsoft (C#, .NET, etc.)
- Write clean, efficient, reliable and re-usable code
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Unreal
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and API development
- Experience with Maya SDK, Python/MelScript
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at moc.o1623961365iduts1623961365ciots1623961365@sboj1623961365 to apply, or for more information!