User Interface (UI) Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a brand-new title with a team of highly respected game developers? Are you a reliable, effective, and quality focused Engineer that can level up a project and the team around you? If so, here is an opportunity at Stoic to iterate with design teams and make the best game possible!
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a UI Engineer for development of our next project. You will help us take the project from preproduction phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
As a UI Engineer, you will be collaborating with artists and UI designers to implement in-game UI in Unreal Engine 4. You will be responsible for evaluating and choosing UI technology for the game. Your UI will run flawlessly on PC and console.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Video Game Engineering
- Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- C++ Expertise
- Experience with common UI design patterns and building in-game UI
- Write clean, efficient, reliable and re-usable code
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a UI Engineer
- Unreal UMG and Slate
- Coherent Labs Gameface experience
- Shipped console and PC AAA titles
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- A track record of shipping software on time
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at moc.o1613538761iduts1613538761ciots1613538761@sboj1613538761 to apply, or for more information!